Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review for "Day and Night' by Kamarius

 Profound .. & The Best Night Sleep I Will Have For Sure.. Like A baby I Will Drift Into Day Dream Land.
Into the virgin garden of eden.I sat and felt such beauty, peace and grace. That was humbling, tranquil and soothed the spirit and soul, within me.

I basked and bathed inside god glorious spiritual peaces field gardens here on earth. I listened to the birds sing and the bees buzz and get nectar from the flowers around me

.Then my mind travel to the Himalayas where I heard the sounds of the flute played. And I picture the valleys, The rivers, mountains and meadows below me. And I watch the beauty of nature fulfill me and give me. So much happiness that was so loving and giving and warm and comforting. And the solitude.The peace was divine. And heavenly bliss filled. beyond words.

I then travel and moved to India where I watched the sunrise come up On a perfect crisp cool but lightly warm Dawn..And I basked in the sunlight and felt the golden gentle rays of heavens light and lift me up. And warm me from my heart and soul within me and make me glow and radiate such goodness and calm and serenity and goodness I could hardly keep it all inside of me. And the gentleness and peace.just kept coming. Gave me such mediative, zen like charm, ecstasy that simply took me over.. And I day dream into perfection and beyond. That affect all of me. mentally and physically.

I just resonated and basked and bathed inside such a mediative and quiet oozing and melting soundscapes of sublime serenity and stillness. That touched me and rejuvenated me and gave me so much natural, organic..(musictomyears)

No comments:

Post a Comment